We are pleased to announce that our restaurant will be reopening from Monday the 12th October.
Our revised opening times for both the restaurant and takeaway will be as follows:
Lunchtimes: Monday- Saturday: 12-2pm
Evenings: 7 days a week: 4.30-8.30pm
We will be taking a limited number of reservations for the first sitting of each session (12-12.15pm) and (4.30-5.00pm), with the rest of the tables allocated as guests arrive. Reservation requests can be made by calling 01202 761023 during opening times.
If the restaurant is full we will be operating a call back queue system, as with distancing concerns we will be unable to have a queue inside the restaurant.
When you arrive at the restaurant our host will take your details and call you back as soon as we have a table available for you.
We have some new rules to follow, in line with Government guidelines, to help us ensure both our guests and our teams safety, which include the following:
– Reduced seating capacity by just over a third to allow for safe distancing between tables.
– Ample sanitiser stations throughout the restaurant.
– Dedicated cleaning and hygiene monitor who will be cleaning and sanitising all touch points throughout the premises every thirty minutes.
– All menus are single use and will be recycled.
– If possible we ask that you make payment by contactless card.
– Daily health and wellbeing checks for all of our staff.
– The Government Track and Trace is now a mandatory requirement, and all diners will be asked to provide their details or check in upon entry.
– We kindly request that customers remember to bring face coverings to wear when arriving at the restaurant. You won’t have to wear it whilst at your table, just when you arrive, depart or are using the facilities.
Heartfelt thanks for all your messages, and continuing support, appreciated by all of here at Chez Fred.
We can’t wait to see you again and look forward to welcoming you soon.