The restaurant will be closing from tomorrow 5th November until the current lockdown is lifted – rest assured as soon as we are given the green light by the government to re-open, we will do so. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who visited during our short re-opening spell.
From Thursday 5 November we will be reverting to a full takeaway service including click & collect and delivery, available 4.30pm to 8.30pm Tuesday to Saturday evenings and 12.00pm to 2.00pm Thursday to Saturday lunchtimes.
For handover of your takeaway, we have set up a one-way system and cleared the restaurant space to create a warm, dry waiting area with plenty of room for distancing. If you prefer not to wait inside, we have thoroughly sanitised collection buzzers which will notify you as soon as your order is ready.
Takeaway orders for collection can be placed in three ways:
– Click & Collect – order via the Chez Fred app on Apple or Android or online at chezfred.co.uk.
– Pre-order by phone during opening times on 01202 761023 – you can pay for your order when you arrive to collect it.
– Walk-ups also welcome. Contactless payment requested if possible, please.
– Available within a 2 mile radius of the shop (depending on the traffic situation during lockdown, we will hopefully be able to increase this radius – will update in the coming days)
– Order via the Chez Fred app on Apple or Android or online at chezfred.co.uk. Choose Home Delivery.
Gluten free fish and chips will now be available on Tuesdays throughout lockdown
Finally we want to thank our incredible staff who, despite the disruption to their normal working patterns, have continued to work tirelessly with a smile on their faces throughout this period.
Thank you again for your kindness, continued support and patience, keep safe and well. Love to all.
Fred, Carolyn, Tom & Sophie Capel